Chicago's Most Luxurious Hotel
The landmark building known as the Hilton Chicago is one of the most unique spaces in North America. The iconic Chicago hotel has been host to countless celebrated presidents and figures. Today, having undergone nearly $150 million renovation, the Hilton Chicago is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions the city of Chicago has to offer such as: Millennium Park, Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain and shopping on the famed State Street, and the Magnificent Mile. Join us for one of the most memorable occasions in the city, ringing the New Year 2015 at the Hilton Chicago Hotel at 720 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60605.
Exclusive Early Bird Special: $125 (limited amount available)
VIP Ticket: $155
- GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! The event you've been waiting for all year is here! Tickets are selling fast! This is an exclusive event! Limited amount of early bird tickets available.
- VIP Tables – Limited Available - Reserve your VIP Table asap! They sellout every year! Best ticket type available. VIP Tables get you all the amenities of a GA Ticket & VIP Ticket + more. View VIP Tables tab for more details.
- Book Your Rooms ASAP (really right now)! Rooms are limited and prices will go up if not sold out by then. Make sure you mention the Official Group Booking Code "NYE" – Full details on the hotels tab. If reservations says rooms are sold out, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will try to get more rooms added.
- Win A Night in the Presidential Suite! That's right, we said Presidential Suite! Sign up on the official Facebook page for a chance to win this exclusive offer! Details on the Contest tab. Winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter. Also, stay informed about important NYE Updates and prize announcements!
- Sign up for the NYE 2015 Chicago Newsletter. New Year's Eve 2014-2015 updates are being sent out. If you have any questions, please visit the Contact Us page.
Voted Best New Year's Eve Event in Chicago!
GA Tickets: 9pm – 2am
VIP Tickets: 8pm – 2am
Dress: Formal Attire
This event is 21+
Name will be checked at door.
Proper identification required.